Monday, October 27, 2008

Winter in October??!!??

Although it is officially still consider as Autumn now, but the temperature drops dramatically over the weekend and now the highest of temp is 7degC, and the lowest is 3degC!!!! this kind of temperature shd appear only in Dec/Jan in winter time!!!!!!
Walking out from the office after work, its completely dark!!! Strong cold wind!!! quickily ran to my car and start the car to let it warm up a bit! temperature in the car shows 5degC!! 5degC at 530pm!!!!! what kind of freaking weather is this??? I was shivering even sitting inside my car! I think I shd wear a bit thicker tomorrow!
Well, be ready for the winter.....its going to be a long cold night......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cold leh...
There must be changed of current for few days.
The heater in the car can not help?

Shang Seen said...

this morning my car was covered by froze, it take me more then 15mins to heat up the car....but must drive very carefulyl as the road are slippery