Friday, October 31, 2008

My iPhone




After a day of being together with my new lover, i gradually discover his performance :).
Due to the unlimited excess of internet, i can surf net and chatting anytime anywhere :)
when i go home, it will auto detect my house wi-fi , therefore browsing the internet become faster. For places that with no wi-fi, i can use the 3G to surf net.
I configured my mail box into it even including my company mail box, therefore by 1 touch, i can check my yahoo and also my company email add!
GPS! not a very fancy 1 but still will be able to get me to the right direction, so i save 100 pound to buy a satelite navigation for my car :)
He also work as an i-pod which when i plug it into my computer, it will automatically synchronise all the song that i had and i can listen to the song i wan :)
ehm..what else...??? not sure yet, i need more time to discover him totally! hope he will not let me down :)



No comments: