Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snow in October, 十月飞霜!!!!


Rain, this is the scratcher that i mentioned to u! go n get 1!

Still can see some snow in the morning at my backyard


Neither me believed what i saw last night right b4 i go to bed!! although many friends msn me telling me that their place is snowing, i was actually thinking (wah..u guys stay in so rural area 1..so san ba 1!!) So by the time i look out of the window, OMG, its all white, all cover by snow!!!!!
Unbelievable !! Snow in October!! According to the radio, the last time that snow in October happens 71 yrs ago in 1937!!!!!! the temperature drop below feezing point and my bed is soooo cold... i wan to go to buy an electrical warm duvet liao....at least not so pity to sleep in cold bed...
十月飞霜,谁有冤情????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

哇!下雪啦!
I tot London hardly snowing...

Shang Seen said...

ya, london only snow once or twice a yr and mostly in Jan/feb deep winter! tats y snowing in october is abnormal!!!!!