Friday, October 31, 2008

My new lover!!

After get bored by my car, it is about time to change another new lover.
Ladies and gentleman, pls welcome my new honey, Mr i-phone :)
Just got it today as i finally decided to sign a 18months contract with the service provider and get my i-phone for free :)
will talk more tomorrow as i am very sleepy after playing with my new lover.
oh by the way, i met Mic for dinner at London, bring her to Sketch again and we had a great night! anticipating her photo lar.....kekekekekeek

6 comments:

Ashley said...

really good offer woh! cant get in here,as my frens said, i m still grand-pa's h/p, hahaha! :) take a photo of ur new honey lah, want2 c how handsome he look...

VoonVoon said...

wah! we using couple handsome now^^
we are soooo I ~~~hahaha

Shang Seen said...

kekekeke, couple phone with u ar! means also couple phone with Lo lo? yi..i dun like triangle relationship 1 :p

VoonVoon said...

Opps! he is still using 电话之王=P

Shang Seen said...

wah lau eh, ask him to use that to crack the lobster shell lar!!! Chong n alvin also dunno change how many phone liao lo..kekekek Lo still using the dien wah ji wong!!!

VoonVoon said...

He is still waiting for his another dien wah ji wong to be launched...
Hopefully by end of the year ler..i pity him with his phone too.