Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HERREN & DAMEN

I walked in to a cafe, after a dessert and coffee, i go to the washroom. I was shock to find that i dunno which door to open!!!!! Pls guess which is lady which is Gent???
HERREN and DAMEN. No picture and no symbol with only this 2 words to choose!!!!!!!!!
I stood there for a while, guessing (HER)REN and DA(MEN)........
So i open the door of HERREN, still not sure and walk in futher...Ops...i see the Niu Dao (for Guys Peeing)!!!!!!!! luckily no one is there. Quaickily ran out from the Gents!
$%^&*(%^$%&*!!!!!!!!
Beh Tahan.....cannot stop laughing when i finaly open the lady's door........
Phew~~~ luckily no one saw me!!! :P
Strange expereince....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

thanks for given me ths lesson.
at 1st, i also choose HERREN !!
#$%^&$*##%!!!

Anonymous said...

me too,,,hahahah!!~ thank for d lesson.