Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pound Sterling Freefalling.....

Many ppl keep telling me that the pound to RM exchange rate drop to 5.7!!!!!!!! Last yr July, the exchange rate was 7:1, last yr when i came over, it was 1:6.7, when i go home in April, it was 1: 6.4, when i go home again in august, it was 1: 6.2, and now in Oct 2008, the xchange rate drop to 1: 5.7............
How long is this going to drop??? If 1 day it drop till 1:5, i shd pack my stuff and go somewhere else!
Looking at the trend, maybe it will be this time next yr....

P/S, Monday 27 Oct, Pound drop to 1: 5.55!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable!!!! time to go home soon....

5 comments:

VoonVoon said...

No worry, u have me to accompany U!

Shang Seen said...

u mean u r going to arrange my next destination izzit? :P

VoonVoon said...

i mean AUD drop like LaiSi 2 :((

sei yan JOE always remind me to KEK me!!!
devil!!

kevinpnp said...

Let me know where and when you'll be going. I'm planning of going back to KL next September for good...

If you've read my blog, you'll probably realise that I didn't really enjoy my time here.

www.kevinpnp.blogpsot.com

Shang Seen said...

yalo, that si yan JOE msn early in the morning to remind me the exchange rate...he sound very happy....sure he envy we all earn more money then him ...kekekekeke
luckily i think he dun read my blog de :P