Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Xmas Plan: Skiing in Bulgaria

Kekekeke......I am going to confirm my skiing trip in the next few days! I am going to Bulgaria for skiing in xmas break. Kekekeek sure most of the ppl have no idea where the hell is Bulgaria... dun be fustrated, i pun only figure out last week while my fren as me to tag along for the trip. OK, bulgaria is surrounded by (from north anti-clockwise)Romania, Yugoslavia, Macedonia (ok, now u start to get confuse and still have no idea where all this countries located ??) wait lar, another 2 more coming, Bulgaria also surrounded by Greece and Turkey at the south! I hope i dun make u more confuse or u rather go to google map to check now :)
Initially we budget about 800 pound for the high season trip and apparently Bulgaria has become the hottest skiing place for europe due to its new development and also cheap living cost! So we manage to find something within 650 pound budget and i really think that it is a very good deal for skiing trip during xmas break! Now i get really excited for the trip and just cann't wait anymore longer to go liao ( but i am a bit worry about my lack of sport talent......)
Anyway, would like to give it a try! Once in a life time to try Skiing!!!

2 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Going skiing? I hope you have a good time. It's very tiring cause you have the ski's are very heavy and you can only control them with your feet's muscle.

Take photos.... :D

Shang Seen said...

sounds difficult n tiring to me...maybe have to build up some stamina b4 going? i talk jeh la..will just go like that without any physical preparation 1...kekekeek
will definately take pictures to share!