Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Long waited posting

Sorry for keeping u all waiting for so long for my update....kekeke not sure got ppl click on my blog everyday to see got any update or not de ler??? :P
Finally manage to put part of the traveling photos in, but i am very tired liao(again! as u can see the posting time is 1127pm....u all sure know what time i go to bed in weekday de la?? already sacrified my sleeping time to update my blog liao :) will continue more tomorrow night!!!!
Happy or not?? suddently got so many posting to read in once......
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

Ya! Ya! Very happy to see those your updates...
Nice scenes...
Nice shots...
Nice places...
Of course, happy to see you in the pictures too...

Shang Seen said...

kekeke..miss me ler, i pun long time not putting my photo in the blog...seldom take photo when going out alone..this trip i think i have less that 10 photos that got me inside the picture 1..got fat liao or not..kekekekeke