Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Some Thinking..

As the temperature dropping dramatically, i suppose to warm up my car for at elast 10mins b4 i start driving...but instead of wasting my time, i now do my make up in the car while waiting for the car to warm up, kekekeke like that, i no need to wake up 10mins earlier lo :) very clever izzit?? kekekekekek
yesterday, i went to siansbury to by my grocery..when i walk out around 630pm, the sky is already very dark. it suddently reminds me the day i arrive uk a yr ago...oh gosh..so fast 1 yr has gone by..
Trying hard to think wat i had achieved over the pass 1 yr....very embarrase to say, i didn't achieve anything in term of my career....has been wasting 1 yr doing rubbish work n hornestly i dun know how to write my cv for the pass 1 yr.
Personally wise, it has be another dramatic change over the pass 1 yr, n it finally can be consider a bit stable now. for the pass 12 months, i left my family n career in msia n travel to another side of the world to start my new life. When thro retrenchment n suffer jobless for a few months. Gone thro all the ups n downs, i m satisfied with wat i m having now :).
Its time to think n plan for myself...
What am i looking for? what do i need to achieve? When am i going home?
I wish i know....................................

No comments: