Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Plan

Hurray~~!! another long weekend for me :) dun envy me :P
plan to go to a vineyard that nearby my house
http://www.denbiesvineyard.co.uk/
Apparently, it is only about 20mins drive from my house. Never know about it until a few days ago i received my project secretary invitation for project xmas lunch at this location, then only i reliase there is actually a vineyard nearby.
Since the outdoor activity only open till Oct, so i decided to pay it a visit tomorrow, wanna to see the harvest of grapes and wish to have lunch at their big conservatory restaurant ( Glass house)! hope the weather is going to be great!!!!!!
Plan to book the friday fine dining and bring my darling Rain to chang toi giok when she is back to london :) looking at the photo, it shd be really nice + romantic(???)!!!!
Later will join some friends in London for dinner and Pub.....kekekekeke seems to be a bc friday for me thou!
Wish u all have a lovely weekend!!!!!

No comments: