Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Winter on this weekend

Coming weekend will be extremely cold as the cold wintery wind will come from the north! Highest temperature will be 5 degC and lowest is -1degC!!!!!
Some places might get showering snow.......
ehm...better wrap myself thoroughly and stay at home since i am going to have the friday off :)
kekekekeke....
So fast another friday again off after i return from Wales.
I will go to Manchester on my next friday off :) (5th-7th Dec)
Then the following friday off, i will be going off for my skiing trip liao (21st- 28th Dec)
kakakakakak.....
Back to the topic , (kekeke, once talk about traveling, i will forgot everything liao...)
To All that in UK, pls wear more cloths starting on friday!!!!! It will be freezing ! I think it is time to gorek out my gloves liao....dunno where i put pun :P

No comments: