Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Belacan Asparagus and Eggplant




My friend give me a bunch of asparagus, ehm....how to cook ler, except making the bacon asparagus roll..what else i can make ler?
Suddently tot of the chili oil that i just re-store and also the eggplant in the fridge...kekekeekek, decided to cook sambal chili fried with onion, mince pork , eggplant and also asparagus :)
Apparently the chili oil really taste similar to our sambal belacan loh, i used it to eat the Hokkien me and it really bring up the taste of the belacan loh...
So, here it is, another new dish added into my cooking book!
It is not only look great, but it really taste like what u eat in msia.
Personally, i think the secret of this dish is u have to add a bit of oyster sauce and sugar!
ofcos the standad soya sauce no need to mention loh.....
I think by using this chili oil, next time i can cook kangkung belacan lar, no need to go to bayswater to eat liao :)
Yummy yummy..
( i felt tat i always sendiri praised myself thro my blog and no one actually taste my cooking b4 :), oishii or not, only i sendiri know jek...kekekekeek)

3 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Wah... you can really cook one wor...Got deep fry the eggplant first one wor...

If got dried prawns even better... You should try other chilli oil brands... Must try Lao Gan Ma from China... This is nice...

Shang Seen said...

wah, didi also know how to cook geh wor! yalo have to fried the eggplant with oil first cos it take long time to cook. I heard about that brand b4, i will try it next time :)

Anonymous said...

i tasted your cooking in UK mar.... it's Oishi! yummy~