Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Performance Review :)

Just done my personal performance review with my manager and I think I get a fair grade.
I didn’t expect much since I just join in June and I was only assign to my current project 6 weeks ago.
My boss judge my performance, technical knowledge and development in ‘ Met Expectations’,
which is the average grade where ppl falls under.

The grading system is as below
DNM- Did not Meet Expectation: Did not do what is expected in the current role
MM- Met Most expectation: Met most of the expectations; rooms for further improvement
ME- Met Expectations
CME- Consistently Met expectation: Consistently Met expectation, exceed some expectations
EE-Exceeded expectation- Consistently exceeded expectations.

I am quite satisfied if they can give me 5% increment to cover the inflation rate in UK.
At this kind of economy, I am thankful to have a safe job with steady income, but if get a higher increment, then I can save more money lar…
kekeekekekekek

No comments: