Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Weekend

So fast...sunday night already...how i wish i can have a longer weekend ( what a greedy old women i am!!)
Saturday went out lunch with cousins, uncle and aunty that came from msia. After lunch, rush to do shopping at oxford street for Rain...kekekek basically only go in to Zara to sapu a few sweater for her , kekeke also buy 1 for myself too...(only 9 pound per sweater ler..), then go into Uniqlo to grab the thermal wear (again brought 1 for myself and also a set of winter pyjamas..kekek)
Rush home take shower and rush again to New Malden to join my chinese colleagues for a korean dinner.
This morning went out with friends to sapu many many balls...(ehm ehm, dun get me wrong, i mean fish ball, sotong ball, pork balls....and my favourite siew mai!! and also cahr siew pau, ofcos..all is frozen food lar) then went to meet friendsss, manage to meet a few more new friends for dim sum in wimbledon! Hei, the dim sum there not bad ne, next time no need to go so far to china town la..... can just drive to wimbledon n can eat dim sum and also do some chinese grocery shopping!
i found a good japanese restaurant and now a good chinese restaurant in wimbledon! Problem is when is my kaki coming back to enjoywith me ne???

No comments: