Friday, November 21, 2008

Calls from Far

Today is last day of Qiong working in Toyo, Next saturday, he will be flying off to Korea to start his new job! All the best to u Qiong!
This afternoon while i was doing my grocery shopping, Alvin call me! informing me that all of them are having farewell dinner (dunno how many time farewell liao!) at the Hakka restaurant (hornestly, i am Hakka but how come i never been there b4 geh???? Joo!! bring me there next time!) Not sure how many of them are there but can hear all the noise (as usual where there is the toyo gang, there is the noise!). After a few chat and some special thing requested from Alvin (wink! wink!), i put down the phone and continue my shopping.
Later, Joo call me, this time they are in Karaoke, i think all almost drunk!! singing and shouting!!! I can hear qiong singing a chinese song (where i used to do the translation to him)in the background! and Joo also sing along...just like that i listen to the whole song....
Awh~~~ so touch!!! feel like i was there with them together! just feel like the same old days that we used to have............
Basically my toyo gang are all around in different places liao....hardly to get together again for a big big gathering.....I know we miss each other very much and i am sure all of them treasured the friendship as much as I did!
I is my pleasure to had such a wonderful Colleagues, Teammates, Friends, HH Kakis, Traveling kakis !!!!!!!Thank you for giving me such a precious memories while i am in Toyo!

All the best to Qiong for his new career and my best wishes to my toyo gang!
I miss all of u!!!!!
'hug' 'hug'

No comments: