Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleep

Recently, i had been sleeping late in weekday :P.
Always chatting with friends until my Miao (in australia) and my sister (in Msia) also start their work liao.
Therefore, always feel sleepy at office especially after lunch..somemore i dun have much work to do recently...feel very boring sitting in the office ler.....
Anyway, i decided to sleep earlier from now on!
Not young liao, must keep my beauty sleep as much as possible....
Ok loh....1058pm liao..time to go to oi oi liao....
Have a nice day !!!

1 comment:

kevinpnp said...

I also sleep very little these days and also bored in the office... Got nothing much to work on at the moment.

Keep on checking and writing the same inspection report. I also hope my boss will let me do something more interesting.

Got 1 interesting project about how the ground turns concrete into powder. That's interesting, but pending of someone's approval. Sigh...