Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tick, tock, tick, tock.........

tick, tock, tick, tock.........
Can u fall asleep when u had a clock that tick with sound???
Suprisingly, I am very sensetive on this sound,
I can tahan snoring or other sound but I just couldn't bare with the routine tick, tock, tick, tock sound......
It was really kind when someone do take care about this small issue :) Impressive :)

P/S: recently i had been waken up by dog barking in the middle of night! i think my neighbor put the dog outsite and it was toooo cold for the dog and he just keep on barking at night. Last night, i heard someone shout 'shut up' loud from my apartment( but i wonder whether the dog can understand or not )!!!! Pls keep ur dog inside ur home lar!!!! I already consider myself not so easy to be awaken, but still being waken up by the barking........sign.....as a result, i feel sleepy again today although i slept at 11pm last night :(

No comments: