Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy birthday, 5th Nov

First of all, congratulation to Paggie mama finally giving birth of a Mickey Mouse today!!!
Happy birthday to boy boy(ehm...still not inform by the name yet)!!(5th Nov)
Happy birthday to my sister Jia (5th Nov)
Happy birthday to my another sister Yee (5th Nov)
(okok, they are my blood related sister but they are not twins BUT they have the same birthday!)
Happy birthday to another sister, Rain( this is no blood related ji mui :)) (5th Nov)
Happy birthday to my cousin, Leong (5th nov)
Happy birthday to my friend, Vichetr (5th Nov)
Happy birthday to my cousin, Lay May (8th Nov)
why so many birthday in begining of Nov, just hv a chat with rain, maybe bcos of the CNY n valentine's period tat cos the baby blooming.
Nex time,I will check with paggie about the timing :P
I like scopion baby :) bcos it suppose to go well with Pisces :)

No comments: