Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another sad news

My deepest condolence to Ishii san and his family for the lost of his wife. I was in deep shock when i received Rain's sms informing me that Mrs Ishii pass away suddently. I remember her as a very gentle and kind lady who invite me and seow ching to her house for dinner when we first arrived Japan. I still remember the revoili that she made and also the dessert that she prepared! What a wonderful women! Over the years, Mrs. Ishii came over to msia to join her husband for our company trip and some annual dinner. I always admire for being s as a lovely n caring couple in the retirement age. I am so sad that things just happen so suddently. She was such a healthy and out going person! i think ishii san must be in great shock. I dun know how to express myself but i sincerely hope that Ishii san and his family will went thro this peacefully.

No comments: