Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend in Hull

Little Ethan & Annie
Ethan drinking Milk while we are eating Dim Sum
Its my Bed, and he wanna sleep with me ..
Cute Little Ethan
Awh~~ Feel so sad while sending YiYi to train station....

Another AWW long weekend, so I decided to meet Annie in Hull. God!! after 10 yrs, we can just recognised each other at the train station, everything seem still the same except she is carrying a baby boy with her this time.
Times fly...Little Ethan is coming to be 2 yrs old in Sept. Not too surprise, Annie hasn't put on a single inch of fat even after having the baby!!! And apparently she said I look te same as 10 yrs back (which I cannot believe her at all and thinking that she just try to be kind to me jeh..)
Little Ethan is so cute and he loves me so much..he always ask for YiYi even when i am taking a shower..he even bang at my room door when i was taking a nap ( Me and Annie was trying hard to get him to sleep in the afternoon and both of us felt a sleep while he is still awake, so i decided to go to my room to sleep, but he just keep following me and bang my door when i try to escape.... ) Finally, we end up playing his toy in my bed...
So we have been doing the Baby day out thing and guess what? My first time to push a baby car (eh...dunno what it call la....)in the shopping mall and i dunno how to push it up and down the escalator :P What a disqualify Auntie I am...
Last, when they sending me off to the train station, little Ethan cry so loud until i really feel sad to leave him.....
Ehm,...YiYi will try to go again to visit u soon huh... (but the train ticket is damn expensive ler... cost me 65pound for a return trip....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, send my regards to Annie lar, long time didn't see her, like what you said, she is still as slim as before.
**Don't worry, if you die, we will notice one.

Anonymous said...

By the way, this is SY lar...guess guess....

Shang Seen said...

one look already know who u are ler... ya, annie still look the same, see, she already got a son, so u fast fast loh! how is the wedding preparation going on? sept huh??
** u r sweet..thank you :p

C9妈咪 said...

Haha! Little Ethan so cute~ I guess he got no other little friends to play around... So, he excited got new freinds to visit him and sad that you leaving him...