Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Drive to Work

Hihihihi..today is my first day driving my little greeny going to work (gosh! i just realise that all my car are green, a green iswara, a green honda and now a green peugeot!) ehm...
anyway, back to the first day driving, hihihi, nothing so special as i get to office ontime and didn't get lost...veyr seng muk 1, already study the google map online :) but still prefer to get a GPS as the road here is very confusing....but that will be my next month budget..
just cann't afford to spent too much money in 1 week....
Tomorrow (Thu) is my company BBQ night, it will start from 430pm to 900pm. Free food and drinks (including alcohol and beers :) and also games...will try to snap some photo and show u guys later...
Have a nice Thusday!!!

1 comment:

C9妈咪 said...

势力喔~无失踪或撞失路!