Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Determination of this Weekend

I am due to off for my AWW again this Friday!! This time I am determine to go for shopping!!! Yeah! The London Summer sales is back!!! Ng mai jou jap shu ler!!!!!
I am not trying to give myself reason to go on shopping except that I've just got my first pay!!! I put on weight and I need new cloths!!! I put on weight, there fore i need exercise!!! I need excitement for my boring life!!! I am alone!!! London weather is no good ??!!??!!
Okok, I can start to imagine how my leg will feel after a whole day of battle!!!
Anyway, Regardless what so ever happen! Must go shopping!!!
Dun worry ;) , i will have my budget on this!! not going to spent all my "blood sweat" money into shopping de ;)
Anybody want anything??? (wink! wink!)
Girls, branded stuff and cosmetic will get cheaper during sales!!! give ur list!!!
special for Chee Ling, i still owne u a present for having u send me the eye shadow all the way from malaysia!!!come come come, tell me what u want!

4 comments:

VoonVoon said...

I tot wat determination gam serious~~~!!
原来是SHOPPING~
gam 又是很serious ge~

Shang Seen said...

Serious ler...once a year geh worrr
yao sat cho, mou fong guo!!!

C9妈咪 said...

can look for me the baby gap for girl... hahahaha! saw on the website the sales is cheap.. but after i convert the price to RM.. WOWOWOWOW! still very expensive neh!~ nvm.. let me re-consider it andlet you know which items i wanna you help me to buy... can ka?

Shang Seen said...

I will try to get something for suen suen! dun worry