Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Though


While i am eating Peach, it remind me about the 2005 summer in Japan. To welcome the Summer, Japanese have the Hanabi season, Hanabi means fireworks! every week in july, there is Hanabi festival all around japan! Incase u do not know, Hanabi show is on for hours, not like malaysia 15mins :). Japanese ladies will dress up their Ukata (summer version of Kimono) and people will bring a lot of food to picnic at the park/ river side to wait for the Hanabi show!!! Oh..the one I went in tokyo was amazing, i think it last for about 1.5 hrs! The weather is warm and we can enjoy beer and food! (the one that me, rain and miao went in Korea was a bit too cold for us, but that hanabi show was great too!! great fun while having hot kimchi ramen and jinro sio ju :))
Anyway, the summer follow by Peaches on the market, Big Momo (peach in japanese)!! really delicious but a bit expensive. Still remember Kato san and Joo san visited TECJ and bring me out for dinner and buy me Momo :). Remember 1 friday night me and Joo san went to eat for dinner in Izakaya, drink in another izakaya, again drink in sara bar, again follow by Hot ramen...... until i cannot eat anything else...but it was fun tho....
Anyway, 2005 Summer in Japan was a very unique memories....
I would love to go back again when i have the money!

No comments: