Friday, July 4, 2008

My Shopping Outcome :)

Warehouse Dress for my brother's wedding, brought it bcos my sister also having a same material and colour dress, so we are going to wear the same series.
Jia, ask Yee to buy a tube top dress with the satin material and similar colour as urs!


Pink Cute Show, was 45 pound and now 20Pound
MNG bag was 20pound and now 10pound. MNG Dress was 45pound now 20pound



Zara Grey Sweater selling at 9 pound. The rest are for suen2 (the red stripes 1) and my cousin's baby.

3 comments:

VoonVoon said...

envy envy!!!!
the dinner dress really ur style!!hihi!

C9妈咪 said...

WoWoWoW... My Suen got the RED stripes skirt??? Hurray for her.. & thank you so much!!!
I was a little bit sad when got your sms that no shoes for her...
Well, today you brighten up my day... Hahahaha!
Thank you once a gain...
Very "pai-seh" always you get present for her leh...

Anonymous said...

wah good buy boh everything... i like the pinky shoes... :)