Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mt. Kota Kinabalu

OMG, just the rope that u used to climb up?
Waiting for the sunrise i guess...
This is scary....
The rich of Tropical Flora...
Stairway to Haeven (Just incase u dunno, it is actually a name of a famous Korean Drama )

Well done to those who made it to the top of Mt. KK at 4095.2m!
In my list, I have the most recent achiever Mee Kee, follow by my sister Shang Jia, PPL/Christine/Mui Yee, and Rain!!
Oh..How come all girls but no guy trying to conquer the Highest mountain in Malaysia???
Maybe nowadays man in Malaysia is not as adventurous as girls!!
Cannot really imagine how hard u girls went thro to get it to the top of the peak in the dark.
According to my sister, they have to get up at 3am and start to walk/ hike up to the peak!
She said it was ok when u walks in the dark where u didn’t actually see how dangerous and how close u are to the edge of the cliff…
During descending time, u will get to see how scary it was and by that time u will have no choice but to continue climbing down the cliff…
Look at how Mee Kee descript about her experience
“I managed to climb up to the summit of the KK mount!!! (height 4095.2mtr) and there is certificate certify my achievement, proud right :) Sincerely, I feel so proud of myself after overcome all the challenge (eg: cold weather, strong wind, rain, steep & slippery trail & breathing difficulty & etc) through the climb. This trip is a truly amazing trip as the view is so great throughout the climb, I really don no how to explain...... sometime I have a feeling like I'm going toward heaven, hahah :) "
Look at the breathtaking scene that taken by Mee Kee during her trip.
Amazing ne!!

No comments: