Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lavender Field Visit










Initially, I wanna go somewhere with a bigger lavender field but those places can only be reached by car, since I dun have a car, I found something that can be reach by public transport. Infact, it is a back yard of some housing area in Carshalton Beeches, which is not too far from where i am staying.....Although it is not a big purple field, but at least better than nothing right..


Today is the last day of the field open to public. Even I am not feeling very well, I still decided to go bcos i really want to see the lavender field.


Luckily today weather is good! Sunny spell and gentle breeze. We can harvest our own lavender. For the bunch that i am holding in the picture, I pay 2 pound for it. Not bad huh!
I enjoy the relax feeling of cutting lavender under the sunshine with the smell of lavender in the air........
Ah~~~~ what a lovely sunday morning I had......

No comments: