Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Regarding my Lover....

Many people was so curious about my new lover, so i have to make it a bit clearer here so i dun need to explain again and again in YM/MSN/email...
I started to think of having a car a few weeks back that i think since my both my house and comapny is far from the station and i am leaving in outside of london, it is more convenient to own a car...so i start to look see look see around , asking friends and checking the local newspaper....
I also study the cost of driving a car and taking a train.
Apparently, from door to door, my hosue to office is 5.4miles (= 8.7km), so by drining, maybe 15 mins can arrive! but currently, i take about 45mins (18mins walk + 10mins train+5 mins bus+ waiting time!!).
for the cost wise, my train pass cost me £55 per month, but the petrol is £1.30 to £1.60 per liter..so i think full tank can last me the whole week journey and probably cost the same around £55.
Initially, i wanna to buy it b4 winter, maybe in october when it is too cold to walk.
But this car suddently come into picture that a korean friend found it at the London Korean society website, selling off by a korean while he just brought a new car (it turns out to be a BMW whn i went to see my car!)
So he is selling off with the trade- in- to- dealer price £1500. I serch in the market, apparently this car with the same model cost £2000 to £2300 in the market.
So i went for a look and test drive it, everything seems ok and the owner seems trustable..so i called it a deal last night...
now i am sorting out my Insurance...(god!! my insurance cost me £790 since i am using my msian driving license for applicaition....)
Maybe i can collect the car tonight if everything goes well to plan....
muahahahahah..
Excited and Nervous.....

No comments: