Monday, July 14, 2008

Some Update...

Trying hard to think of something to update u all, but i couldn't think of any interesting story to share except tat i fall sick during the weekend. The weird thinking came cross my mind again. It scary to think that if something bad happen to me (means I die lah..) no one will notice that until maybe after a few days of not turning up to work, colleuges might start to search for me..and no one actually have my address and knowing where I live....
Pity ne, thinking that alone abroad, but no one will be there when u need help. Ehm....hihihi, sorry for being emotional a bit..
Already started work for 1 month, but i do not have anything to do except reading spec....how long have I not been working properly? I think since last year i came to UK, i have not been working properly.... I affraid that all my skill and capability will gradually gone as I continue laying back like this....i feel a bit upset that I haven't got any chance to work for my best.
ehm.......i hope the project that i supose to involved will kick off soon and what i need is to give me some work to do....
This coming weekend, I am going to travel far to Hull (about 4 hr journey from my house) to visit a long old friend which I haven't met since 1998! This time i am going to met not only her, but also her little boy too!!! Things change a lot over the pass 10 yrs where we used to study together and she is now a mommy....
Excited although the train ticket for traveling inside UK cost me more than going to Paris and Brussels!! Unbelievable!! but no choice la, have to catch up with old friend mar!!!
For those who knows Annie, i will snap her photo to show whether she put on weight after giving birth her son :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to hull ?

I was there once to pursue my Msc at one of the Uni (Cotthingham Road) and I live at Uni hostel along beverley road.

You may visit Marina Square, Hull Marine Museum, incl Humber Bridge (one of the longest suspension bridge in the world before Jpn Asaka Suspension Bridge), etc.

If you have time, 45 minutes from Hull is York City and you shall not miss this ancient great city before London.

Hope you enjoy and take good care always...

Anonymous said...

seen, i understand the feeling of not being able to contribute and learn.
maybe try to do some reading will help you to maintain your knowledge or even expand them.
pls buy some basic medication and have a simple first aid kit in your home, so that if you have any tou wan san heng, you can just rest at home. also save friends or your cousin sister number as short key in your number, anything you can just press rather than searh for their number. cheer up ya..... you have fulfilled a lot of your dreems liao.... like going back to brighton, visit a lavender field....etc.... CHEERS~~~~~~~

VoonVoon said...

hey gal~
y start to think 3 think 4 again??!! well, u might consider a webcam @ home, so we do can see each other :)

u remember what we used to do in Korea? Ha! That's fantastic right??!!

i have bought two, one bring along to Perth and another one to put @ KL house, so my mum can see me anytime and i can see them too^^ if u do have one, we can enjoy tat 2...

Well, at this momemnt, wat u need to do is GET WELL SOON!!!

Shang Seen said...

hahaha, when first look, I tot annomynous asking me to go to "Hell"!!! :P
Thanks for the traveling idea.
Gals, I am ok, although still not feeling well but i am very ngang jeng 1!! still can tahan :P
dun worry!!!
Cheer and have a good day, especialy for miao who is going to face a new world soon!!! good luck to u too!

Shang Seen said...

Miao, I have webcam, but no use la, when i am available at home, u all already sleep..the time is 7 or 8 hrs different that i hardly meet anybody online when i go home. Only can be done in weekend jeh....