Monday, June 2, 2008

Hello from UK

Dear All,
Finally I settle down! Phew!!!
talking about my pass few days!! it has been really really tension!
since i got a very short notice, I didn't manage to contact any of my friend who still stay in london. By leaving them emails, hope that either of them can read it and be ready to let me stay temporary before i get a new accomadation, i just fly off with my heart damn worrying....
Arriving London, one of my fren inform that her husband is with her, so i cannot stay with her, my cousin and husband is leaving for holiday and my last chance is my ex-collegue, Gan! Luckily manage to get hold of him. But later on, i find out that he is leaving UK on sunday!! So i will be homeless from sunday!!!!!
So, i really try very very hard to get a apartment, but unfortunely its either being taken (even once, i already paid for the deposit!!!!!!) or it is too expensive that i barely can afford!
I really tense and i could sleep (oh god,this is the first time in my life that i was tooo tension and i cannot sleep at all!!!!!!!Gosh!!!)
With the time tickling...i decided to take an apartment that is out of my budget. I call the agent and told her my decision and situation. Lucky for me ( I must thank all of u for the wishes and praying!!!) the agent told me that there is a furnished studio just came into market, without 2nd though, i rush to view the apartment and take it immediately!!!!!!!!
Lucky for me , the owner agree to let me move in before the document being done in advance.
I move in on sunday morning and i really really feel relief by now!
Just to let u all know about my nightmare expereince!
I my currently stealing someone else wireless at my apartment, so I will continue stealing it until i get my new braodband!!!
Lots to share but i am tired now!!!!!!

2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

phew~ finally gor ur update ^^

ur experience really the 崎岖..
but all bad things are over, now just need to settle down and enjoy ur stay in London... and then start planning come back for ur brother's wedding liao...ahhahaha
sound very bc huh~

very lucky can steal connection ler.. i did the same thing also in OUG house, but everyone do set a password :GG

C9妈咪 said...

oh gosh! what a pity seen...
thank god, lastly the lucky star still falls to you then...
hope you get a nice sleep for the rest of the days in UK...
take care and updates us more on your life in UK...