Friday, June 27, 2008

Groomy But Happy Friday

Even the weekend kick off with a groomy friday, i am still very happy!! bcos....it is friday!!
muahahahahahah!!!
Any plans for those that back in Msia or else where in the world?
I dun have much plan except i am going to watch my favourite TV drama, which now turns into the movie " The Sex and The City".
I know , I know, most of the guy will be like "cheh!! good meh??"
But guys, u have no idea about this drama, it has the strongest bond between all the ladies out there!
Girls/ Women somehow feel that or secretly hope that deep inside her, there is a part of her to be the combination of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Challothe (the 4 main character from S&TC).
Ops..not going to talk about it until i watch it !
So sorry to all my S&TC gang that we cannot watch it together. I can imagine how much fun we are going to have if we all go to the cinema together!
Miao & Rain, Still remember we used to squeeze in the tiny white Double bed (which eventually fit in 3 of us!!) at the Luxury Korea Apartment wathcing the Drama together?!!! Miss that kind of days we used to have! and definelty miss u all too now!

No comments: