Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update......but not so update pun la :P

Sorry huh! Again, I kept silence for sometime :p.
Nothing much to share as my new life in new company and new house is always the same….
Still no sign of the relocation to Singapore! Oh god, pls dun ask me to go in September when Rain has return to London.
I wanna start our Europe journey again le…..
Watching drama every night, luckily found my way to download those drama. But soon, I will be finishing all the available drama ler…
Must find something meaningful to do this weekend…
Thinking………..
Oh, hihihi, I will work until tomorrow and this Friday is my first AWW
Looooooong Weekend!!

2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

yoh! dun worry...as long as with internet! life is still not so bored :D

intro some good movie:
- Naruto (Japanese animation)
- Bleach (also same)
- 法证先锋II (i am watching)

Anonymous said...

i'm watching the 法......sorry chinese dunno liao... it's a good movie like CSI. :)