Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Convenient = Weight increase :P

It is really convenient to have Sainsbury (supermarket) nearby my apartment. It is only less than 2 mins walk from my door!! So, i visited the supermarket almost everyday!! when my intension is going to buy a pint of milk, i will end up buying vegi, dessert and tibits....
Everytime i go, i end up buying a lot of food.....and i end up eating them at home :)
Notice that my pants is getting tight :( .....
Cham-loh..Must stop this kind of action :P

2 comments:

VoonVoon said...

I have been the victim too :(
Sainsbury like having magic to attract ppl! but that is the best supermarket in UK ler.. nop??!!emm,is the one i love the most lak!

but u better becareful, later will need to attend your brother wedding liao...

i miss Sainsbury's yogurts, donuts, desserts, fruit juice...& frozen foods! YUMMY!!!

Shang Seen said...

Those are the devils that keep seducing me to buy them and eat them. I like eclaire (a kind of dessert , with cream inside a puff and a melted chocolate on top), will take a pic and show u later :)
FAT FAT FAT..now start to worry cannot fit into the dress for the dinner