Monday, June 9, 2008

Over the Weekend

So sorry to disappointed u all that I didn’t upload anything through out the weekend. I am too lazy, no other excuse, I just too lazy to even surf net. The only place in my house that can borrow people’s wireless is on top pf my fridge. So u can imagine, I have to stand in front of the fridge to do all the typing, so pls excuse me if I didn’t upload anything yet. Wait for my broadband to come in on Friday, I will then can sit comfortably on my sofa n type something and perhaps upload some photos to share.
Meanwhile, just to let u all know that I am doing great. I feel more relax after a weekend and a hot bath. Just a bit lonely here as I have no one to talk to either in office nor home……
Over the weekend, went to London on Saturday to meet up a few friends for dim sum and buy my cooking ingredients from the Chinatown. The rest of the weekend is just lying at home be a couch potato…
Lazy huh!

No comments: