Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Time!

As the summer is just around the corner, we get long day light nowadays. Sun rise at 4am (maybe earlier??, cos I once woke up at 4 and already very bright) and goes completely dark at 10pm. Make me feel that I have a lot of day time to spent. The longest daytime will be 21st June (where our beloved Christine’s birthday huh…) and then the daylight will start to reduce gradually.
The weather is very good now, around 15 to 25 degC. With the gentle breeze and sunlight, u really feels that u need to go outside even just for a walk. Unfortunately, none of my walking kaki is with me L. Feel lonely to go for a walk alone but that is what we need to overcome in our life, u cann’t expect there will always be someone by ur side to walk with u J. Dun worry, I am well trained! I sometime think that I was meant to live alone. From going abroad to study alone, working abroad alone (Thailand, Japan, Singapore and now UK) I think I did great and manage to work out somehow..
Ok, back to the title, I must now think of doing something interesting this coming weekend. Try to fit in a movie (my favorite movie, sex and the city J) and a short trip to Brighton if the weather is good. Not many of u all knows that I once used to study in Brighton 10 yrs ago….and haven’t been back since I left in 1998. Will love to go back and have a look and bring back some young and fun memories!
Summer time! The best timing to visit Brighton seaside !

No comments: