Friday, May 23, 2008

Time to Say GoodBye!

Dear All,
Sorry for the short notice, I only get my document yesterday and my new company wanted me to start work on 2nd June. So i have to leave a bit earlier so that i can get my accomadation sorted out before i start work.
I already book my ticket on 28th May , 1005am flying back to London.
Sorry for those that I didn't manage to meet up, I am so sorry!!!!!!
Thank you for those that find the time to meet me and treat me delicious meal!
Thank you so much for all your concern and calls during my stay in Malaysia!
Maybe we can meet in August as I plan to come back on 22nd Aug 2008 to attend my brother's wedding!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Seen,
Wish you to have a good journey to London.
Take care.

Shang Seen said...

Hei,thank you! i am so sorry that i didn't manage to meet u up :)
u too take care!

VoonVoon said...

oh~~~ Bonvoyage^^
hope i can save up the travel fund to London asap, so i can revisit UK & friends huh
(^.<)