Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Housing Loan Reduction

Dear All,
I think most of u are having a housing loan with bank for some time.
Do u know what is the current market offer for housing loan?
The lowest now is BLR-2.2% (but this come with a lot of rules). Normal Insterets offer rate is BLR-1.8% for 30 years!!!!!!!!
So, pls contact you bank and request them to offer u a more cheaper rate!! You can make a lot of difference in your monthly installment.
For your convenient, I hereby attached a sample for the Loan reduction Letter:
(Thank you to my brother who provided me such a detail information)

Yap Shang Seen
---Home Address--
_____________________________________
Name of Person Incharge
---Bank Address--- ---Date---

Dear Sir,

Request For Housing Loan Interest Rate Reduction (Account No:xxxxxxxxx)

With regards to the above and our tele-conversation, the housing loan interest rate for the above mentioned account offered by XXX Bank to me is much higher than the current market rate and BLR has gone up tremendously, I wish to request for an interest rate reduction from (BLR-0.2% for year 3 to year 5, BLR-0.3% for year 6 to year 10, BLR-0.5% for year 11 to year 15 and BLR-1% for 15 years onwards, ur current bank offer) to (BLR-1.8% for year 4 to year 30) which is the housing loan package offered by most of the local bank at the moment. I sincerely hope that you could consider our request and respond to me soonest possible as for my further action.

Your kind consideration and effort is very much appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

P/S: after u get ur reduction, dun forget to buy me dinner ya!

No comments: