Friday, September 14, 2007

My tiny little apartment

Always wanted to share something about my new life after moving into my sweet little apartment. But I have been really busy, busy travelling, busy working, busy farewelling, busy thinking, busy planning, busy busy busy....
Suddently, i realise that I might not have more time to appreciate my little apartment ......
The apartment that gather my memories of friends and family gathering...
I miss those moment..
Pls wait, I am trying to arrange a gathering for u all~~!!!

p/s, i will try to post some of my apartment photos..since it change alot from the day I moved in :)

2 comments:

Grace Lee said...

Shang Seen,
Even we dont have much time chatting over the phone or msn. But i get to know what is happening to you via your blog. So keep updating it ok.

素明

Shang Seen said...

Thanks for dropping by..yaya..keep in contact ya