Friday, September 21, 2007

Last day At Singapore

Finally.....( i find that i love to use he word "finally")
Tomorrow, I am going back to msia for good.
My job at site consider done as Owner already got their first drop of product yesterday.
phew~~!!!!!!! I am glad it is over after all the hard work for the pass 2 months.
Pass 2 months is only the construction work, but i have been working on this project since July 2006, so u know how release i am now :)
Time to say good bye to those who has been working together thro the tough time.
Everybody seems to be release and relax now (except the owner who need to start running their own plant)
Anyway, welldone and good job to all my co-worker !!!!!!
I think we might not have chance to work together again in near future.
All the best to all of u~!

3 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

hmm~ sounds taht you are leaving for no return... hahahaha!
you know I know... =p

Unknown said...

I KNOW TOO~~~~

Shang Seen said...

you know I know ler :P