Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Apartment Series- My Favourite Lighting


This is my favourite lighting in my house :)
Most of the people who had visited my apartment loves it too. (Even the aunty staying opposite my unit loves it :P)
It cost me abou RM230, which already half price discount.
I like to turn it on while i am having some relaxing time listening to music in my little couch with a beer :)
This is the cutest and colourful item that lighten up my slightly dull living room.
Funny thing is that after doing so much survey while buying lighting, when i visited friend's house, i now pay more attention and appreciation to their lighting :P
Believe me, it is a tought job to shop for the lighting.

1 comment:

C9妈咪 said...

Yup... I like this kind of lightings.. is RETRO's feelings... And, this is the TREND now! Don't you sense the shopping centre's display all are having this kind of stuff??? Yeah!~