Wednesday, September 12, 2007

拔牙记 (Dentist Visit)

After months of delay and avoidance, i finally make up my mind to pay a visit to dentist. For god sake, u know how much courage u need to bring yourself to see a dentist (ehm..seeing dentist is not scary, but to open ur mouth and let the dentist see is damn scary.. :P)
Anyway, I know it is going to hurt mentally, physically and finacially....
Yet i think I should get it fixed before it get worst.
Alright, 2 suggestion from the dentist, either to remove the whole teeth or to remove the nerve inside my teeth and repair the teeth. I choose the 2nd option which cos me RM700~~!!!!!!
Meanwhile i also take this opportunity to do scalling.
What i can recall is the drilling sound n the bloody taste in the mouth....
ark~~~~!!!!!

4 comments:

skng said...

1 day can finish mehh??or u need 2 revisit again..

Shang Seen said...

yaya, infact, i need to revisit the dentist again next week :(

Unknown said...

seen, u r very brave...
in fact i'm not dare to see dentist.... :(((

Shang Seen said...

u know what? i force myself to solve the problems b4 i ....
U know ler, it is going to cost a futune "there" mar....
Am I too "yong" again??
muahahahahhaha