Wednesday, September 26, 2007

中秋 Dinner with a 小插曲

Since my beloved mamasan is enjoying herself in london with my muimui, I tot that i would had have to celebrate my 中秋 dinner alone. Fortunetly, I got a call from a friend to invite me to visit to the newly moved in house and also a dinner. I happily appreciated the new house (Bravo to my friend who manage to buy the beautiful house) and heading towards to puchong for our dinner. Half way throught, our car ran out of petrol and stop :P
Luckily there is a petrol station across the road. While waiting for my friend to bring over the petrol, I manage to have a few minutes free standing at the road side to appreciate the beautiful full moon.
(hahahahah, How many of you all did actually look up to the sky and appreciate the moon last night hah?? It is really a beautiful full moon with clear sky oh...)
We went to this delicious steamboat restaurant located in puchong. The restaurant was crowded with people and we have to wait for half an hr to get the sit. Anyway, the food is nice.
(okok, whoever wan to know the restaurant location, just give me a call)
Dun worriy mamasan, although we miss the 中秋 reunion dinner, but i think we are going to celebrate our 冬至 dinner together since you are going to sponsor me airticket to london in Dec right :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i got look to the full moon last night. though different location bt still the same moon.. there are a lot clouds here though....

Anonymous said...

yeah.. during dong jie, can make tong yuen to eat yea

Shang Seen said...

u make me wanna sing the song from cartoon "the america tales"

Somehwere out there
beneath the pale moon night
someone thinking of me
and loving me tonight.......

C9妈咪 said...

The Dong Ji this year... I'll missing 3 of you there... HAPPY DONG JI in advanced!