Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Apartment Series- My Seat

My stool, I have 2 of them. Initially, i wanted to buy 4, but due to the space constrain, i can only fit it 2 :P
The best part is to have friends sitting on the stool while i am preparing food. The open kitchen makes me feel more confortable that i can still taking care of my visitors while i am preparing the food.
三五知己 gather chit chating in a lazy saturday afternoon for some finger food and drink is the most enjoyable moment.


I have a 2 seated sofa. Sometime i even take a nap while watching tv. It is confortable (my brother love it so much and always think that it match his apartment more :P). I have this portable table which act as my TV Dinning table. I use this table most of the time when i have my dinner alone.


An useful item, sofa plus 储存箱(storing box). Since my living room is small, i brought this cute sofa plus storing box. I store all the magazine and DVDs inside the box.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the shot on the 2 stools.. really make it looks classy and yet comfy to sit on la... bravo to you... for taking time to snap photos of your apartment....

Grace Lee said...

can wait to pay a visit to your house. Let me know when is it convenient ok.

C9妈咪 said...

Seen... I thnk you started have Home-Sick... So that, you quick-quick take your Little Apartment's nice shots & upload there.. In future, when you think about your Sweet Home... You're able to browse and recall... Hehehe! ;p