Friday, September 28, 2007

My Apartment Series- My collection of Glasses


My collection of glasses.
Clockwise from the wine glass, thanks to ah qiong for the wine glass
The expensive crystal wiskey glass from Joo..thank you~!
The tinny little taquila glass came along with an interesting game :), wanna try it?
Drinking water glass from my beloved Paggie Mama, Thank you!! muack~!
Whiskey glass that I brought before i received Joo's present :P
Beer glass, the first glass that I brought from Ikea

Hahahaha.....what do you want? wine? whiskey? taquila? beer? or water????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wan tequila with salt and lemon, pls... i think i forgot the feeling of drunk la... :(
long time no hangover and vomit liao...

C9妈咪 said...

I wan Milk for Little Princess - Suen... Where is the Milk Bottle??? Ahahahaha!