Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Eve Party in My Aunty House- Theme: Back to School

My Scout Aunty and all my cousins and sisters
My Family: Teacher, Headmaster and all the student


The High school Student.

The Primary School Student

My Brother and sisters with their High school Uniform ( Surprisingly..still can wear meh??)





As usual, we will have the yearly count down party at my aunty's house on 31st Dec! This year's theme is Back to Shcool. So everybody have to dress up like back to the school...My poor dad have to pretent to be headmaster where my mom have to just call herself teacher....ahahahahah

Happy New year to my beloved family !!!!!!!!!!

p/s: Thanks Ashley, my SIL providing me these funny photos :)

4 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

Whose idea on the theme Back to Skool?
Really funny and nice to see...

VoonVoon said...

OMGness!!!
what i can say is "AUNTY hou GENG ah!!!"

Shang Seen said...

my auntie uncle very in 1, always have different themes party 1...kekekekeke

Ashley said...

ha! u copy the picture frm my blog ya! thank you for ur 'explore'! ^^