Thursday, January 15, 2009

Missed Flight Experience

Dun worry, i am not saying that i miss my flight. It is about the experience that i missed my flight on a business trip to go to do presentation to client. Along the trip was my MD and Project manager!
It happen when i newly join toyo (just 3 month jet niah) and i miss the flight to kuantan for the N-butane Metering skid discussion and presentation. Gosh!! that was terrible and i felt so embarrased to see my boss the next day.
Having said so, Both Rain and Miao also missed flight b4 for business trip!!!
kakakaka, so i am not the only that missed flight.
I remember when i return to office and told everyone, both Miao and Rain shout out 'Welcome to the missed flight group!!'
I guess our close relationship started to bond from that time!!!!
From that time onward, i always make sure that i have plenty of time to spares for traveling!!
No more next time!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

在梦里时常会miss 掉去旅游的巴士……
幸好现实还能准时赶上!
有试过自己一个人最后一个跑着上去bangkok的飞机,真是一把冷汗!=_='