Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Headache! Headache! Headache!

Recently i had a few headache! already long time never headache liao! Does headache cos by thinking too much?? any phycology reason that could cos headache?
When i was in primary school, i always get headache in the afternoon. My mom worry that i got a tumour or something, so she bring me to see doctor. Doctor says my vain is too near to the surface of my skull and very sensetive to expand when hot and causing headache. I went thro some treatment and the situation improve. (worse is i will get headache on certain light eg. the lighting in Makro!! so i dun go Makro for shopping 1)
After that, i only get headache once a while when directly explose to sunlight for long time.

Just this week, i had 2 times headache.....i wonder whether it was affected phycologically or physically.....
or izzit bcos i bang my head during skiing time twice and reset my brain function??
i dunno what am i saying now...(probably due to the brain damage pun...)
so, if u didn't see me updating blog in reasonable timing, pls call police to check on me!
this headache is killing me...i wan to go home!

4 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

huh! sounds so serious...
omg... better get Doctor consult again to check the reason for cure the headache.

Grace Lee said...

go and see a doctor immediately.
what's wrong with Makro's lighting. is it the flourecent light that u cant stand. then Tesco and the rest of the hypermarket should be using the same kind of light too right. can u go there?

Shang Seen said...

i am fine after a long sleep last night.
i am not sure but Makro light's frequency seems to clash with my brain. only makro that i cannot tahan jet...strange hor!! luckily now no more makro, not sure if i walk in to the tesco (in old makro building) will get headache or not ger ler...kekekekeke

Shang Seen said...

thanks for everybody's concern in blog and also emails......i am very touched!