Monday, January 12, 2009

My Upcoming Traveling Schedule

15th Jan to 2nd Feb,
Going back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year

13th to 15th Feb,
Valentines’ Getaway with my Lover ;) to Stonehenge and Bath
Going to enjoy the natural hot spring spa follow by candle light dinner and....kekekeke
Hope it will be as good as those I had in Japan
Not sure need to be naked or not de le…kekekeke….
http://www.thermaebathspa.com/thespa/newroyalbath/

27th Feb to 1st Mar,
Going to Paris with friends.
Previous trip was too short that I couldn’t really appreciate the beauty of paris.
So decided to go again.
After all, I got really cheap eurostar tickets..kekekeke

10th to 13th April,
Amsterdam and Brussel trip.
Will spent 2 nights in amsterdam and main point is to go to see my favorite flower Tulips, which both PPL and I missed it last year!
This year, dun care, sky falls down also I want to go just incase I dun have another year to drag!

In the middle of planning trips:
March will try to fits in a trip to Lake District with my Lover…kekekeke
Thinking to go Prague and Budapest in one of my May weekends
June is planning to go to Norway for a week to see Fjord and Midnight Sun
August planning to go New York to meet Lee Kwan (but she is from Toronto lar..)
我酱写会不会惹人妒嫉和欠扁呢??
没办法啦!!
都讲咯!我fulltime 来旅游, part time来做工的!
ahahahahahahahah!!!!

6 comments:

kevinpnp said...

You ah.... Didn't even invite me... Got mui mui zai joining or not???

Unknown said...

Wow! very interesting leh!......
Enjoy your holidays......

Shang Seen said...

Kevin, its either i am going by myself or with old women same age with me :) soli, no mui mui zai! kekeke

C9妈咪 said...

wow~ your 2009 schedule is really amazing coz is FULL of Tripsssssss

Shang Seen said...

Just try to explore as much as possible and maybe 1 day tired liao will tapao go home! no regrets for not seeing the world!!!

Ashley said...

"fulltime 来旅游, part time来做工"
哈!说得非常潇洒哦!:D