Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Target of 2009

Just finish talking with my Manager and 2 top guy in my department. They call for this meeting to understand my background and to push me to apply for the chartered engineer !
Initially i was very nervous as my new manager have totally no idea regarding my expereince as he just promoted to be my manager right b4 xmas!
After the discussion, they are quite happy with my expereince and think that i shd go straight to fill in the papers and apply for charteredship.
Here comes the tough job, after the Holiday, i will have to really sit down and try to write out all my pass 7 yrs expereince into 6 section, 32 sub-section in papers.
On the other hand, I am glad that i was given this challenge and i found myself become more forcus on my career after commited to this!
Its good to set a target and working towards it!
Long time never have the feeling of confident in job!
I guess it is time to regain all the confidence in 2009!!!!!!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you the best of Luck....

C9妈咪 said...

OMG! I have not set any target for 2009 yet...
I affraid I may not achieve any targets I set for.

Shang Seen said...

Paggie mama, you already have the toughest target in life, to bring up 2 kids! that is undenable and i salute u!!!!