Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Skiing Gear

My Skiing Gear, including the jacket, Pants, Gloves, Goggle, hat and also socks (not in the pic). It all ready now!!!! Can't wait to go on this coming sunday!!!!
Will be flying off from Gatwick Airport at 1030am to Sofia, Bulgaria, arriving at 1530 (2 hr ahead from UK time). Will be transfer to Bansko by coach and check in to hotel.
My Skiing lesson will start the next morning......
Everyone that went for skiing b4 already warm me for the fatigue and exhausted practicing b4 u can actually ski like a (bird??)
Anyway...i will only need to work for another half day on thu and i will be having my project Lunch at a vineyard nearby my office!!!!!
Friday will be standing by to welcome my beloved Rain and we will go out to london for shopping!!!!! kekekekekeke (i am not going to buy anything but just to survey and get ready for the boxing day sales..(although i will only be back to london on 28th Dec), but i will still tahan my buying desire in order not to regret later!!)
OK, are u ready for the Holiday? Yeah!! I am sooooo ready now!!! kakakakakak

3 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Enjoy your ski trip... I'm also going skiing in Scotland, and new year countdown in Edinburgh. :D

Ashley said...

很有型哦!
可以随心控制自由滑行了吗?
你老弟一定羡慕极了!
愿你有个非常美好的white Christmas! :)

kevinpnp said...

I wish it snow snow snow.... Or else I can't ski ski ski.... :(