Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Engineering Charteredship

Have a word with the management today regarding my charteredship application. They was shock knowing that i had got a 7 yrs expereince in instrument (they say i look too young for that!) Sigh...now they must be putting high hopes on me that i can get my charteredship easily. They request a discussion in January to go thro my pass years experience.
Now, I am damn tension liao......
For me, I would have gathered back all my pass experience and maybe evidence to proof my job.....how shd i do it? For company policy, they will push every engineer to get chartered so that they can charge client with a higher price. Therefore, they actually have a very complete scheme to help the fresh grad develop to chartered engineer..... but for me, i am a special case......
Again, i am tension....
need to do some homework during my xmas & new year break liao........
Never in my life i think of getting a charteredship in my career and now it just come right infront of my face.
But if I really can get it, I will be damn happy :S
Kekeke..kind of self satisfaction and achievement that I would never had though of b4……
But at this moment….only 1 word…tension!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Relax Seen, just relax